This article will explain the Demand IQ conversion points and at what point we send email notifications/lead data to your CRM or any integrated platform via API.
Demand IQ - Stella 5 Conversion Points:
- Lead: Homeowner submits their information to get their instant solar estimate. This information includes: address, average electric bill, first name, last name, email and phone number.
- Qualified Lead: Homeowner submits their information above and continues down the funnel to answer your screening questions. If they answer all correctly, they will become a "Qualified Lead".
- Disqualified Lead: Homeowner submits their information but gets disqualified from one of your screening questions. OR, if you have a service area zip code list uploaded in the portal in the Configurator in Step 14, anyone who enters an address outside of this uploaded service area will be disqualified. You'll be notified of the disqualification reason via email.
- Appointment: Homeowner submits their information to become a lead, gets qualified and books an appointment with one of your sales reps.
- Appointment with Bill: Homeowner submits their information to become a lead, gets qualified, books an appointment with one of your sales reps and uploads/links their utility bill.
When do we send lead email notifications?
Where to update where lead notifications are going:
In the portal, go to Reporting > Email Notifications. These are comma separated with no spaces (i.e. email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org).
When do we send lead email notifications to homeowners?
Demand IQ sends one automated, white-labeled email to the homeowner if they don't go all the way through the funnel, but we're able to capture their initial lead information. The purpose of this email is to retarget them back into the funnel if they have not completed it all the way through. The email will have a link that will direct them back into the funnel where they left off.
This email comes from the email in the "Business information" in the Configurator > Edit Funnel > Step 9.
To disable these email notifications, please contact and request this directly to your Account Manager.
If you'd like to see any updates to conversion actions or lead notifications, please let us know below!